View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 12:34 PM
Regulus-Fan
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green eyed stone (View Post)
I have know idea. It could be verry well the case. But I like the idea of them beeing alive and mabey beeing somewhere in Storybrooke.

I agree, sleeping beauty is one if the populairest fairytales. They really should explore it further cause there is a lot of story to telll there.

I never knew they where planning in having them stay longer. But I think if that was the case a backstory could have been possile. Mabey it still is know Neal is with them.
Aww love your icon and sig Really love this movie adaption and of course the novel.

I just want to know what happened with everyone there ... it has been 28 years and I still don´t really get what happened with the curse and what Cora did and then Mulan and Philip were frozen in time aswell.

There is much to tell it´s just the writers who need to be interested in exploring it.

I only know that Meghan said in an interview after the end of season 2, that there were plans for a storyline for Ruby and Charming working together in SB but the writers decided to not do this and bring Emma and Snow back sooner (also probably because they wanted to introduce that Neverland storyline)