View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 05:38 PM
ElectricHearts
Fan Forum Star

yea i hate being penalized because of that! this has not been the first time it was happened to me and one of my boards especially when it involves one of my co mods being away. this time it is both of us being "away". plus i was busy in general and going to be away in general the entire summer! I have mentioned that already at the mod board. i sure as hell hate it that we have to make up for our lack of time of posting because either our posters are hardly around or we as mods are being hardly around. Definitely a worst way to even potentially result of our board being closed because of this!!! I already feared the worst knowing both wendy and i were generally away this entire month. I sure as hell didn't expect to still be penalized because of this! I am very frustrated!! I have been cutting off my internet time ever since I moved to Toronto last month. Real life is keeping me busy

i am finally done the festival. i can finally sleep, eat properly and rest! Now I have to stress over my board's post count. Thanks a lot!! Something I really don't even have time to deal with in my real life.