View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 01:46 PM
Panettones
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisie7 (View Post)
this is a great clarification by a fan Who was in comic con personally regarding the sequel and that quote from frank miller's dark knight returns comic book:

So the sequel will not be an adaptation of Dark Knight Returns comic book and it will be a SUPERMAN movie with Batman on it as a supporting protagonist

Honestly, i'm pretty surprise with this development(the batman thing) but I won't be dismissing this until there are further proof a year from now that will give me a reason to be worried with it. Jumping to conclusions with no solid evidence to back you up is not the way to go regarding this matter. the MOS team are still tweaking the sequel script at this moment. It's the same situation when years ago, people irrationally were jumping their conclusions that Lois Lane will not be in Man of Steel BUT they were proven so wrong.LOL! so i will wait and see until further notice!

and MOS writer david goyer on clark/lois relationship on the sequel:

source: It's a safe bet that Perry has worked out Clark's secret too | David S. Goyer And Zack Snyder On Man Of Steel's Secrets | Features | Empire

This for all you guys... MOS clois fanvids:

I'm glad that's the idea, the less TDKR influence the better lol but I watched the Zack Snyder announcement and he didn't really coverthe rookie unformed Supes idea in that, is that just fan speculation?

I CAN'T WAIT for more Lois/Clark stuff, I hope they do it really well. I'm gonna need lots of focus on them...and the idea of her being the first and only person who truly knows him and all he's experienced.