View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 09:46 AM
stardustmelody77
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantagrae (View Post)
Oh, crap, was that on last night?!

Even though it wasn't Jim's episode, I wanted to watch all the episodes this season. Do we know when Jim's episode will air?

Dang it!

As for Jim's Emmy submission, I do think that Habitat was a good choice. He gets to do his "wooden Sheldon" doing FWF, we get to see his wheel's spinning while he's trying to navigate between Wil and Amy in that first scene, and his typical cluelessness when she gets mad. And the scene at the bar is funny not only for the dialog and interaction between Sheldon and Penny, but also the physical comedy of Jim sucking down those drinks (I still love to watch that and imagine what that was like for him! )
And as others have said, we see him interacting with so many different characters in such different ways.

So, do the same people who would be voting for Jim's category also see the submissions for Best Comedy?

The show gets to submit three episodes and they divide up the three episodes and submit one episode from the show's submission to go along with an actor submission. So sort of, I guess you might say. However, how they pick which episode goes to which actor category is beyond me and whether it helps the actor/actress further is unclear. Probably does not make much of an impact unless you hit the jackpot. For example, let's say Mayim submits Fish Guts for her submission and the show submitted D&D and her people got to see both episodes, then that would be great for Mayim. But if her people only saw Fish Guts and Egg Salad, it would not necessary help Mayim since she only had half a line in Egg Salad and that was it. Make sense?