View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 07:11 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, I never knew any of this! I had no idea he was directly involved!

Maybe he did tinker with PJ but never intended for it to be long term. He created a monster essentially!

So true about Katie being the IT girl.

Yes, Kevin wrote a DJ and PA ending and then changed it at the last minute. I remember when those spoilers changed drastically. Excellent point about Meredith Monroe and if she was available for the finale more, we would have gotten our ending. That is very frustrating to think about!

Thank you for the fan fic link!

I will never get over what was done to PA in season 2 and DJ for that matter. I had no idea Berlanti was directly involved, no idea! Now, more than ever, it seems he learned not to do that to Ephram/Amy but of course, slipped up with Bright/Hannah. I remember reading something about him thinking it should have been a Dawson/Joey ending. I had absolutely no idea he played a part in the beginning of Pacey/Joey and destruction of Pacey/Andie. Berlanti was a big part of season 2. He was the reason in many ways that we received such amazing Pacey/Andie scenes. Then he throws it all away by forcing Pacey/Joey and destroying Pacey/Andie? That sucks so much!