View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 08:34 AM
ollibear
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crdias (View Post)
The fact that she is still with Ty at the end might suggest that she will have to stop hanging-out with Emmett.
Yes. It's quite possible that both Ty & Emmett tell Bay that situation won't work for either of them. If that's the case, she really doesn't have a choice but to choose Ty. She's with him, now. So she needs to make it work.

It will be odd for Bay not to run to Emmett when she is worried about things anymore (i.e. Regina's drinking, Noah & Daphne's disapproval of her quote to the news media, Toby's marriage, etc.).

But if Bay just opens up and lets herself trust Ty, I know he can be there for her instead. I'm still surprised Bay ran from Ty's room when she got the text about John, without even telling Ty that John was in the hospital. But I have a feeling by the end of the season, Bay will be a lot more comfortable sharing things with Ty. I think they'll make it together at least well into season 3, if not beyond.

At least we know both Ty and Emmett are mature enough about everything to sit at the same dinner table for the wedding. That's a good sign. It must mean they will all be able to be cordial to each other, in the future. What do you all think will happen to Bay & Ty in Season 3? Who thinks Emmett will get a new love interest in Season 3?

I don't think Daphne and Jace will make it as a couple, but Lea Thompson's tweet about wanting Jace back next season makes me wonder. I am impressed that the actor picked up ASL so quickly. Part of me would love to see a Jace & Simone pairing. Too bad Daphne is not friends with Simone anymore. I can almost imagine a pickup basketball game with Noah & Daphne on one team and Jace & Simone on the other team. I know that will never happen though. What do you all think will happen with Daphne & Jace?

I do think Toby & Nikki will marry, but the writers may have Nikki off on her mission trip when Season 3 begins. Does anyone think Nikki might stay overseas and not come back? I have heard of that happening to people in real life. Their new spouse takes a trip and never returns, ending the marriage. Then, a couple of years later, the former spouse shows up to cause trouble, once their partner has finally moved on with life. That could so easily be LW's style. But I could also see the two of them being quite cute trying to set up a household and navigate married life. I could even see the other teens looking to Toby & Nikki as role models. Which way do you all think the Toby & Nikki story will go?

Last but not least, do you all think we will get another Angelo cliffhanger? So far we have had one for EVERY season. In Season 1A, we had "will Angelo stay in KC?". In Season 1B, we had "will Regina marry Angelo to keep him in the country?". In Season 1C, we had "why is a pregnant woman looking for Angelo?". And in Season 2A, we had "where did Angelo's newborn baby go?".

So what do you all think will be the cliffhanger for Season 2B? I am thinking Angelo again, but I so wish the writers would come up with something new!