View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 02:29 PM
ds44
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Gotta say that the writing has progressed Jo's feeling for Danny very, very fast with not much build up at all. Within 2 or 3 episodes she thinks she's in love. I mean with Danny/Lacey they have barely verbalized that they want each other to other people (or themselves), never mind suddenly thinking they are in love.
I agree. It's why I don't take janny very seriously. I binge watched the first five episodes and her liking him seemed to come out of nowhere.

The problem with the show is that they are trying to define traits that could be part of a personality disorder as being a straight up sociopath. People can exhibit signs of sociopathy without being an actual sociopath. But, that's the fun of the series. I don't think we'll ever be 100% not until the show is over. The question of whether Danny is a sociopath will always be there. You're always going to wonder if he's just a survivor who knows how to manipulate and lie or if he truly is a sociopath who feels no emotions.

Jungle Julia (Is there something else you preferred to be called) where did you hear that
Spoiler: