View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 09:47 AM
Shaherezada
Extreme Fan

DEvotion
Quote:
They're looking at it in a realistic way. You must think that Ian and Nina can just click their fingers and all their problems will be sorted? I doubt that a few conversations over the summer sorted everything out between them, especially considering they weren't even with each other for much of the hiatus.
realistic way that during the years was proved that they can put personal life aside professional. So it is logical that whatever is between then good or not so good WONT affect their work.
Evryone and their mothers during all years were saying that on set ian and Nina act professional.
So i don't see that changing.
prodigious28
Quote:
I don't think anyone is saying that Ian is putting off whatever is going on with Alexis because he wants to get back together with Nina.
and i wasn't talking about that either.
I was talking that only Ian knows what is his first priority and if he needs to resolve smth with Nina or if he already did it the way he wanted.

Quote:
.I think everyone is just saying that it would be smart of Ian to wait until he talks to Nina and gauges where they are in their relationship before he pursues any long term relationship and he may have told Alexis that he can't promise her anything because of the situation he's in. I also doubt they discussed anything emotional other than how the moving out process is going to work and how to handle the media.
i agree. It would be smart.
But i underline. We know nothing. there is HUGE possibility that Ian already did that! And the fact that he was with Alexis in Italy shows that Ian knows limits of what he can give her and what not.
and the media. media is only after best sales. Whatever it is. Popular love story or huge break up. media don't care
Ian handle media [perfectly
we know that

Quote:
To me there's a difference between moving on and biding your time especially when it comes to guys. It's hard to completely move on when you know your recent ex is going to be with you for the next ten months. Both Ian and Nina would be smart to wait it out and talk it out before they date anyone seriously.
i agree with that
but i am NOT Ian and NOT Nina
she was hanging out with guys, he was in Italy with a girl
i guess they are alrighht with that
if both happy back on set?