View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 09:59 PM
Ellielover19
Dedicated Fan

Okay so what else would you guys like to see? The Buffy comics have completely murdered Xander's character, with him suddenly being in love with Dawn, imo... so where do you all see him? I definitely would want to see him trying to get past Anya... maybe have her haunt him a bit and then realize it was all a conscious thing of how he couldn't save her and all that... and then have him move on with another slayer... of course as I look back on what i just wrote that pretty much happened with Willow in s7 :/ LOL but yeah... what do you guys want to happen with him?

Ooh or how about Andrew? I always thought his character could've been expanded a bit more, he was probably one of the best things abt s7 with the comedic relief... would you all liked to have seen him in more serious plots or keep up with the comic relief?
"When I created Buffy, I wanted to create a female icon, but I also wanted to be very careful to surround her with men that not only have no problem with the idea of a female leader, but were in fact engaged and even attracted to the idea." - Joss Whedon