View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Ellielover19
Dedicated Fan

For me I think for the first few episodes of s8, like hmm episode 5... I'd like to see the gang right after the destruction of Sunnydale ont he road and trying to pick up the pieces and on the way through different towns they come across some major baddies and help stop them, and of course they have something to do with the big bad of the season... The Season premiere should definitely be a big crossover event with Ats like right before they head over to wolfram and hart in s5... cause i could really picture Buffy and the gang going there for shelter at the Hyperion and then they learn that Angel and co. agreed to work fro wolfram and hart and at the end of the ep, after they've stopped the episodic baddie Buffy thinks it would be wise to cut some ties to angel cause she isn't fully sure she can trust him due to his new ties to the law firm. Then around episode 6/7 skip a couple months ahead and we see that they're in different places, they're living different lives and such.... i'll hit you guys back on here when i can think of storylines! lol

And actually that could've worked for the end of the season but the thing is Willow could've gone off the deep end while Tara's health was left questionable while she was in a comma or something, don't you guys think that if Willow absorbed enough magic it just would've been WAAAAYYY too easy to revive her? Like Willow needed that angst to push her through to her darkness... and i honestly thought Tara's death was the way to go... it was sad, but it was much needed in my book
"When I created Buffy, I wanted to create a female icon, but I also wanted to be very careful to surround her with men that not only have no problem with the idea of a female leader, but were in fact engaged and even attracted to the idea." - Joss Whedon