View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 07:24 PM
Morbius
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Spike told Fred when he wasn't a ghost there that he was in fire that sounds like Hell to me.

I mean when he would disappear and then come back on ATS

I think that means that Spike was in hell before he got out of amulet.
Really? I stand corrected then. I hope it had really fast time too so a few centuries passed between appearances....

BTW I think the jokes about Chosen didn't do any favors regarding my perception on the whole thing either. But then this is why I don't accept a large part of AtS as canon.

Quote:
No just SpuffCan.
Faith will be dissapponted though... She found both guys sexy and I think she would try it with Buffy too especially after the body swap. She is missing her body

BTW a good thing about this ultra-ship is that we wouldn't have to worry about who made Buffy pregnant since both guys are steril There won't be "I'm convinced _ is the father so _is still more valid " opinions. They'll just all agree who they want to adopt.

Quote:
I agree with you. I think we need to see some time with Buffy finding some happiness.

I really don't think she has had that since she became the slayer.
Yeah and it explains the sorry state she is in. But I think an "era" change is the best time to do something about it.

You know now that we are discussing this I'm actually a little sad that nothing of this will become a reality There are just too many cool things which could still happen in that universe for it to die forever.