View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Charmed Slayer Angel
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellielover19 (View Post)
You know what, Ive actually read quite a bit of fanfiction where Tara comes back and honestly, I was never too much impressed with it. I felt like Tara being gone really helped Willow's character progress, and I don't just mean the black eyed evil magic Willow Lol, just overall, her development. I loved them together, but apart of me is glad she died so the story could go on. I really would've liked to have seen Amber come back and play the first but alas she didn't wanna portray Tara in that light, which I can understand, but still she would've rocked it.
I guess it all depends on how it was pulled off. Personally, I didn't like Willow attiude in Season 7, so I really wish Tara hadn't been killed off. Season 7 Willow was handled at all correctly, considering that she's still using Magick in some episodes, when she should have been so afraid of using it that she would have tried to stop completely. Not to mention they didn't handle her grieving over Tara all that well. Two mentions in two episodes of a 22 season is just disrespectful to the character.

Eh, I'm going back to bubble where Tara didn't die, and she & Willow are living happily with their two daughters
It's taken me all this time to find out what I need