View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 02:36 AM
Ellielover19
Dedicated Fan

You know what, Ive actually read quite a bit of fanfiction where Tara comes back and honestly, I was never too much impressed with it. I felt like Tara being gone really helped Willow's character progress, and I don't just mean the black eyed evil magic Willow Lol, just overall, her development. I loved them together, but apart of me is glad she died so the story could go on. I really would've liked to have seen Amber come back and play the first but alas she didn't wanna portray Tara in that light, which I can understand, but still she would've rocked it.

I think I really would've like I have seen Dawn fight a lot more. I liked her progression in season 7 and how she transitioned from being the bratty annoying teenager to a girl who could stand up for herself and be strong, actually I felt like joss meant to resemble s1 Buffy in Dawn s7, or maybe that was just me. But yeah I would've liked to have seen her mature instead of go through those random phases of transformations cause she cheated on her demon boyfriend and now suddenly the love of Xander's life..... Ugh
"When I created Buffy, I wanted to create a female icon, but I also wanted to be very careful to surround her with men that not only have no problem with the idea of a female leader, but were in fact engaged and even attracted to the idea." - Joss Whedon