View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 07:14 AM
kasia1992
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by delena89 (View Post)
I kinda agree with you. To me it seems they are avoiding each other, nina at least around 4 am this morning was still on the island. she doesn't seems to " run " to come back home. And he i don't know where he is, maybe he is even home, god knows. Seeing a person that you loved or still love after 2 months pretty suck. They both could be messed up because this week they will probably have to film kissing or love scene. I hope they are still friends, but right now i have some doubts. I want them to be proffessional, i am a DE fan, but i saw some DE crazy fans saying that they are quiting the show because nina and ian will ruin delena.
Peach said that they will remain friends but I have a feeling that is not gonna be that easy.If it's true that Ian move on even if they broke up Nina must feel awful and thats mabye why they are avoiding each other.

For me it doesn't look like they are friend at the moment and I am worried that it could ruin DE.Couse even if they broke up thay should have a conversation but it seems like they ar trying very hard to avoid each other.