View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 01:09 PM
Ellielover19
Dedicated Fan

Buffy Comics Thread: B/C let's face it... We could write them better.

Buffy Seasons 10 & 11 available.

You have to download torrents.

Angel/Faith Comics included

Go back words for the comics in order.

The Comic Slayer

All these files are in CBR format. If you’d prefer them in PDF, try this: open each file with WinRAR, you’ll notice each page is in JPG. All you have to do is copy these pages and past anywhere you want, so you can use them in this online PDF converter.

Convert JPG to PDF for free - JPG to PDF online converter

Hi everyone! First time EVER posting my own thread on this site and I've had this thing since '07 Anyway, idk how many of you are familiar with the comic book continuation of BTVS, but in my opinion the storytelling definitely hasn't been up to par with the amazing show. They've continued on to season 9 and it's kinda meh... so since we, the fans, seem to know the show a bit better... what alternate storylines would YOU have liked to have seen come to fruition in another potential season 8?

Buffy/Spike Reunion?

Dawn kicking ass?

Tara's resurrection?

Let our Buffy loving minds spew away!
"When I created Buffy, I wanted to create a female icon, but I also wanted to be very careful to surround her with men that not only have no problem with the idea of a female leader, but were in fact engaged and even attracted to the idea." - Joss Whedon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 08-23-2017 at 08:10 AM