View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 01:08 PM
prodigious28
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipperjunkie (View Post)
I'm all for speculating about where Nina's going on her adventure and if she and Ian are going to meet up, but I really just don't get the speculation and negativity about their possible behavior at future events and what exactly that will mean if certain criteria isn't met. Who are we to expect Ian and Nina to behave and interact the way we want them to at events? ::shrugs:: Take what you actually see and interpret from there - getting worked up or getting others worked up about stuff that hasn't even happened yet seems pointless to me.

Those Moke pics are still just about the cutest thing, and like others have said, the sign that has given me the most hope that things are good between them! Here's hoping Ian and Nina meet up at some point during the next two weeks, but I have the feeling that if they do we won't know a thing about it. I'm cool with that.
I don't get why it's such a big deal for people to be sad if we don't get anything in terms of their relationship in the coming weeks and/or months. People want to see them being happy with each other again and for that dynamic to return and they're hoping this entire hoopla won't change the type of relationship they put forth in the media. If they didn't want us to comment on it or speculate about it then they would have completely never have put it out there at all...not for Coachella, not for Comic Con, not for any other sighting they've been seen at where it's pretty clear they knew the paps were around.

I'm cool with whatever they decide to do, but it's still going to be really sad if they completely step away from the spotlight and the rumors and speculations continue that are mostly negative. That would suck, esupecially for their fans who actually support their relationship.

As for Moke...I mean we already knew he was still at the loft and people are right when they say Nina probably wouldn't throw the cat out in the yard if they did breakup. I don't know if it's an official sign that they are completely together, but I think it's a good sign as I really doubt Ian would let Nina keep his cat. I also firmly believe Nina would never have been able to stay in the loft while Ian wasn't around surrounded by Ian's things, it would be too hard emotionally to deal with. No matter how amicable the breakup could be (and really what breakup is really amicable?) i'm sure Nina would start assigning Jessice to move Ian's stuff out of her place and back into his own loft again, with Ian's consent of course.

Last edited by prodigious28; 06-14-2013 at 01:16 PM