View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 09:46 PM
NocturnalCouchPotato
Extreme Fan

I think they were off with Sean and any type of PTSD from the Rick shooting. I mean, if Daniel Clark wanted to leave Degrassi, they couldn't do much besides make him go back "home" to show that Sean feels vulnerable at that point, but when he returned in season 6, he was weirdly okay about the whole thing. He was more angry with Jay about hooking up with Emma instead of causing the whole thing. He wanted to go to the army, where he'd likely reenact the day where he killed Rick. They seemed to improve that with Drew, though.

I also think with the Anya and Holly J friendship, they shouldn't have make Anya be friends with Holly J again. While Holly J still improved how she treated Anya, she still needed to work on not being condescending to her, like for the Dr.Chris thing, or the Owen issue. Holly J also had no problem manipulating Anya for her own use, like during the election.