View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 10:52 AM
prodigious28
Obsessed Fan

I don't know if they would break up over the marriage thing since Nina and Ian seemed to have been mature enough to discuss that stuff beforehand before really committing since they are in the spotlight and on the same show.

I think Nina wants to find herself and her identity in this industry and maybe one Ian left for China she figured that out and they both decided it maybe Ian told her to go figure it out. What comes after that could be completed since distance can sometimes make or break a relationship and the media doesn't help.

But I think at the end of the day there can be issues that arise in situations like this and that ends up bring a totally different problem then what they thought they were dealing with.

No matter what the true test will be in July...that's when decisions will have to be made one way or another.

I personally don't think they talk every day...I think NYC and la some stuff happened that made them take a break from communicating and focusing on other stuff like friends family and career.