View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:35 PM
ElectricHearts
Fan Forum Star

on heroes:

Quote:
Zachary Quinto rose to stardom playing Sylar on the NBC hit “Heroes,” and it was recently announced that MSN, which is creating original programming for Xbox, was interested in reviving the series. Quinto had not heard the news until it broke online; only days before, he had been assuring a fan the show was not returning. “I just had this experience in New York last week where this waitress kept asking me when the fifth season of ‘Heroes’ was going to be. And I was like, ‘No, no, it’s done.’ But she kept saying, ‘I’m waiting for it! I want it to come!’ ” says Quinto. “I was kind of laughing about it with my friends. And then two days later I read this thing!”

Is revisiting the villainous Sylar something that interests Quinto? “No, it’s not, to be frank,” he says. “I love Tim Kring, the creator, and I imagine he’ll be at least peripherally involved. He’s been such a positive influence in my life and career, and I would love to work with him again. But I have no interest, especially after doing ‘American Horror Story,’ in revisiting that kind of territory at all. I think I just want to go another direction and open up new parts of myself for a while.”
Zachary Quinto On Why He's Not Returning to 'Heroes'