View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 12:05 PM
Lucas4Brooke
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I just don't even see what they're talking about that he would prefer Lacey to Belle. First of all, that negates Rumbelle and their true love. And secondly, I haven't seen even a hint of that on screen. It's only been a few days, if that, that Lacey has been around. So I just don't see any great passion from him for her or much feeling at all so I don't know where they're getting that he is even tempted that much by her. The problem is they sometimes say things that obviously only a small amount of the audience hear, who listen to their podcasts, and the stuff never shows up on screen. Because as of yet, I have not seen one thing that shows me he has some kind of passion for Lacey.

Maybe there is something in deleted scenes. But I think if he is tempted it's only been briefly, but again, we haven't seen much of that.
And Belle has accepted him. She just doesn't want him killing anyone. But she accepted his magic. She was encouraging him to look for Bae and seemed fascinated by the magic he was using and had no objection to him using magic to help Charming and Snow catch Archie's killer. It's just the violence she objected to.
Exactly! Belle doesn't want to change him at all. She accepts him and likes when he uses his magic for good like helping others. It's when he wants to either hurt or kill people when she opposes him and frankly she's right.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)