View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 10:04 AM
koodles
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUATKatya (View Post)
So... if Neal ends up wherever Aurora is, would they still be able to communicate with Henry/MM/Charming via the disco inferno to let them know Neal's alive?
Well Mulan was there too, but they might be in the netherworld that souls went to between death.

I don't think they will try to look for Neal though. Everyone, even Rumple, has accepted that he died. I think the focus next season will be on the rest of the main characters in Neverland and then Neal will save himself and show up shocking everyone...probably after Emma and Hook have started developing feelings for each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
True. I think once he sees Belle is back she'll give him the strength to go on. I'm just not sure what was meant by the spoiler that they have a beautiful moment but it doesn't last. That scares me, lol.
Maybe it 's because she gets her memories back and they have their reunion, but then immediately after have to deal with the town falling apart and Henry being kidnapped. That's what seems to be happening.

That's why I think they won't have time to address the whole Lacey issue in the finale. They won't have time, but I'm guessing it will be brought up and probably be a source of conflict for them next season. I think Belle is going to feel insecure that Gold seemed to enjoy having Lacey (her complete opposite) around.