View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 11:07 AM
Shaherezada
Extreme Fan

I'll be short.
You all more than once mistook Butch's cat Shadow and Ian's cat Canadian (which is a name of a cat and was a gift from Butch many years ago) for Lynx because they look alike
second you solid sources. One of them telling you info from extras on set, but extras has a confidentiality contract. They can't speak neither about how actors act on the set at their free time neither hinting on scenes what was shot. And basically both sources are telling you some facts which becomes true because they are written in local newspapers, as when shooting on some location starts or ends (because folks should know about traffic change) e.t.c when you live in the city where TV show is shooting you know that kind of stuff, it is not exclusive. You just have to know where to look for that Info.
And i don't trust those sources because they have been proven wrong to many times. Like yesterday people who really has a slight glimpse inside knew that Ian didn't even plan to go to the premiere, but those person said he will because they know so. I have full list as why i don't trust them.
One of the reasons is that they say that folks in Atl respect actors to much to take pics of them in their free time. But internet is full of pics of paul and ian and Candice from Atl taken from a far or when actors were caught shopping or in coffee shop, but no Nian pics. I am not saying by this that Nian are not real or don't hang out together, i am saying that those solid persons were telling you that there is no nian pics from Atl streets because folks are to respectful and don't take pics of actors, but it seems they do take a pics of actors.
I wont share my list of doubt for two reasons, first of all you here can not act otherwise than mocking if someone thinks differently. Second you will start to write a list as here was written of assumptions which you claim to be a fact.
If i am right which i hope not because i like Nian then soon i will start to post some things that i notice and become truth. but i truly hope i am wrong