View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 08:39 AM
Kendra Luehr
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: I completely agree, which is why I'm nicknaming Lacey "Cora 2.0"...except in this instance, Lacey isn't an improvement. lol I genuinely thought I'd like her (I tend to like strong, sexually confident female characters since they're so rare), buuut I don't. Cora and Regina are the only strong, sexually confident women on the show that I've been able to enjoy thus far. Emma too, of course.

Yeah, I thought they were trying to show the difference between Belle and Cora too, but now they just seem interested in showing us their similarities. If they wanted to do that, why didn't they just keep Cora alive and have Rum and Cora reconcile? It'd be the same result! Except less awkward and painful. lol I know a lot of Rumbellers who don't like it.

Ahh, that's so true! In all honesty, I'd completely forgotten that Cora knew about Bae. Silly me! xP That really DOES prove their level of intimacy, because even Regina (someone who could be considered a partner in crime) didn't know about Bae. And Belle knew a bit about Bae, but he never really went into the specifics of the relationship. It was more of a, "There was someone once...now let's drop it and move on," type of conversation.

Same here. :/

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram