View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 04:44 AM
Persephone
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: IKR? Lacey/Belle is like a copy of Cora . Weren´t the writers trying to show that Belle is way different than Cora? Which works for their shippers because since i´m a Golden Heart shipper, i didn´t saw any parallel between Rumbelle and Golden Hearts . They gave us that phone scene but even that was strange and when i say strange i mean, "the only woman who truly loved me"...later, we see that Cora did loved him so, even that didn´t worked .

My main problem here is the fact that Rumpel is the Beast, sure he´s on a lot of the other characters stories but Rumpel has nothing to be the Beast. What i did like in his story with Cora is the fact that she knew who he was and more important, he was the one who told her...he trusted Cora even with Bae´s story because as we learn in 2x12, she knew about it. That´s the difference between Belle and Cora...at least to me:

- Rumpel told Cora about his past and he didn´t hide what he was.
- Rumpel lies to Belle and we´ve see him doing that more than once in SB so, even the whole "He´s the Dark One" doesn´t works here.

I don´t ship them but to be honest, how could i ship them if he´s not even honest with her?

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide