View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 05:31 PM
topherkraz78
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicBus (View Post)
I don't want to get into another big thing like last time (), but I don't think that really "proves" anything. It seems like a typical gossip-style magazine article that has apparent news from an "insider" who isn't named. I wouldn't believe anything until I actually got a statement from one of the actors or someone directly involved in working with the show. If you look at all the comments after that article was posted, most people agree with me in saying it is unreliable and doesn't make sense. If Topher really felt like that, he just wouldn't have come on the show.
Whether its believed or not, you asked before for proof I gave it to you. Do I necessarily believe it? No. But its there.

If I could describe Topher Grace is would be this. Topher is one unique individual. You cant find anyone like him between his impeccable timing, delivery and face expressions. His physical acting as well. He really is under-rated in the Hollywood world. I do however respect the hell out of him for going for good roles, not just work to work. He's worked with some major actors in his time. He also does not take his fame and money for granted. He's quiet in the media and is still working. Good for him. Longtime loyal fan.

Do you think Topher and I would be cute together?

☆Krys ☆

Last edited by topherkraz78; 04-29-2013 at 12:13 AM