View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 03:14 PM
Rikayla
Dedicated Fan

omg
omg
omg

Lindsey. I AM FANTASIZING A BRADLEY/RACHEL MOVIE CHEF MOVIE RN. That in-depth review is amazeballs!! Idk if Bradley can pull it off though. He's kinda done the crazy maniac thing already, a la SLP, so it might be his usual fare. Then again, he's really the only American actor out there rn who can do a genuine Parisian accent. So I might be slightly biased for Omar Sy for this one. THAT SCRIPT IS AMAZING THOUGH. omg the scriptwriter wrote Eastern Promises! That's been on my to-watch list actually. Ooooh and Place Beyond the Pines Derek Cianfrance may be directing. Excellent.

I am probs gonna dig around the older Black Lists to see what else is on there after my exams!

Also, Lindsey, if Bradley Cooper Network opens a Twitter, I hope they manage it as well as you do RMO bc some fansites run their social media too childishly/fangirly and not enough relevant news.

Edit: So the restaurant they went on a date on was called the Odeon in New York: http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20296927,00.html

Last edited by Rikayla; 04-19-2013 at 05:16 PM