View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:17 PM
swayz
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2424GAPeach (View Post)
The picture Nina posted with the African Grey bird stating she was hanging with Bryn and Dawn was not at her and Ian's loft. That picture was taken somewhere else. It is also possible the pictures were not actually taken last night, but at a different time entirely. Perhaps Nina had just got around to tweeting the pictures, as well as a tweet letting Bryn and Dawn know how much fun she had when they were all together.

The video Nina did with Jama-Lynx sitting on the beautiful kitchen granite countertop was at her and Ian's loft.

Being in real estate, knowing the area and having shown those lofts to potential buyers on different occasions, I can honestly say Nina's picture with the bird was not taken at their loft.

Also, Ian and Nina's cats are Jama-Lynx, Thursday and Moke. I may be wrong, but I don't think they have Dennis the Menace (it is all in the name) anymore. I think they gave Dennis the Menace to Phillippa Von Etzdorf, a crew member, who tweeted out a picture of Dennis the Menace on September 4th 2012, as being her foster kitty. I think Dennis broke up the harmony of the three older cats. Again, I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
That actually really makes sense. I had something similar happen before so I can totally see that happening. The picture Phillipa tweeted does look a lot like Dennis so I think you could be right. Thanks as always for the clarification