View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:07 PM
NEP
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2424GAPeach (View Post)
The picture Nina posted with the African Grey bird stating she was hanging with Bryn and Dawn was not at her and Ian's loft. That picture was taken somewhere else. It is also possible the pictures were not actually taken last night, but at a different time entirely. Perhaps Nina had just got around to tweeting the pictures, as well as a tweet letting Bryn and Dawn know how much fun she had when they were all together.

The video Nina did with Jama-Lynx sitting on the beautiful kitchen granite countertop was at her and Ian's loft.

Being in real estate, knowing the area and having shown those lofts to potential buyers on different occasions, I can honestly say Nina's picture with the bird was not taken at their loft.

Thanks for clearing that up. I wondered if the pics could have been taken on a different day. Always nice to have you around to help with these matters.

Oh, poor Kayla and family. That has to be beyond stressful for them. As much as I hate to hear that she's having problems, thanks for the update ladies.