View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Ace Of Hearts
Master Fan

Not trying to speed things up or anything, but I was already going to vote for #8. New round then!

Round 4

1. "Isn't it crazy how slayin' just always makes you hungry and horny?" {Faith, Hope & Trick}

2. "Hey, as long as you don't go scratchin' at me or humpin' my leg, we're
five-by-five, ya' know?"
{Faith, Hope & Trick}

3. "But you like him, and when you think about him, you get that
good down-low tickle, right?"
{Beauty and the Beasts}
- Eliminated in Round 1

4. "All men are beasts, Buffy." {Beauty and the Beasts}

5. "Come on, we'll find a couple studs, we'll use 'em, and discard 'em. That's always fun." {Beauty and the Beasts} - Eliminated in Round 2

6. "I'm telling you, I don't need a new Watcher. No offense, lady. I just have this problem with authority figures. They end up kind of dead." {Revelations}

7. "I've had my share of losers, but you... you boinked the undead." {Revelations}

8. "These babes were wicked rowdy. What's their deal?" {The Zeppo} - Eliminated in Round 3

9. "When are you going to get this, B? Life for a Slayer is very simple -- want... take... have." {Bad Girls}

10. "Whatever. I'm not lookin' to hug and cry and learn and grow. I'm just saying it happened quickly, you know?" {Consequences}

11. "Finally decided to tie me up, huh? I always knew you weren't really a one-Slayer guy." {Consequences}

12. "Don't worry, big guy. Just keeping her warm for ya'." {Enemies}

13. "Bondage looks good on you, B. The outfit's all wrong, but hey..." {Enemies}

14. "You hurt me, I hurt you. I'm just a little more efficient." {Choices}

15. "What'd you think, I'd wake up and we'd go for tea? You tried to gut me, Blondie." {This Year`s Girl}

16. "Whoa. You got a pair on you, Joyce. I like seeing that in a woman your age." {This Year`s Girl}

17. "I could ride you at a gallop until your legs buckled and your eyes rolled up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you popped like warm champagne, and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more. And you know why I don't? Because it's wrong." {Who Are You}

18. "I was thinking about looking up the guy with the bull-whip. Long incarceration"

19. "I didn't come here to take anything away from you, but I'm not gonna be your little lapdog, either"

20. "You know me -- all about the good deeds"

21. "I don't know if I can lead. But the real question is: can you follow?"

22. "Looks like the Hellmouth is officially closed for business"[/QUOTE]
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?