View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 05:52 AM
starryeyesxx
Fan Forum Star

3x06 – The Swells

Seth: Ryan and Marissa haven’t broken up in weeks, that’s gotta be a new record.
Summer: Well, but I feel a breakup coming. I have a sixth sense about those two.
Seth: They break up, they get back together, whatever. It’s a natural cycle, it has to do with the tide.
Summer: No, it’s different now. If they break up, Marissa could disappear. She could get swallowed up at Newport Union, it’s like the Bermuda Triangle.
Seth: It’s a school and its two miles away.
Summer: Look, I don’t care, it’s just that those two need to log in some serious couple time or our little foursome’s going to shrink to about half.
Seth: Hey, man.
Summer: Hey.
Seth: How’s it feel being back? We’re gonna got get coffee.
Ryan: Ah, excellent. It’s good, you know, have a lot of work to do. I got to study all weekend.
Summer: Well, you can’t study all weekend, we got plans.
Ryan: We do?
Summer: Yeah, um, Cohen invited Marissa and I over for dinner tonight and you can’t hide from us in your own home.
Ryan: I don’t know, I think I should back off for a little while. I mean, having me back in school can’t be easy for Marissa. Least I can do is give her some space.
Summer: Space? No, no, no, who needs space? Marissa, she likes a short leash.
Seth: Yeah. Listen, dinner tonight, my house, I’m sure my mom’s at home right now cooking something disgusting.

Sandy: Where’s Marissa?
Summer: Oh, she can’t make it. She’s busy.
Ryan: Oh, is she studying? Because I’ve been known to get her to blow off some homework.
Summer: She’s not studying. She’s at the beach with Johnny.
Seth: Ryan, try not to punch Summer.
Summer: I’m just the messenger.
Ryan: It’s alright. Really, she’s with her friend, she has to hang out with him.

Summer: Atwood! Hey, you move quickly.
Ryan: Yeah, well Seth said Marissa’s in trouble.
Summer: Oh, yeah, false alarm. You know you should get back to the lock in, you don’t want to miss out on S’mores.
Ryan: Uh-huh. Why’d you call me?
Summer: Well, I…I was just worried about Johnny and Marissa.
Ryan: Johnny? You mean that Johnny, hanging with his girlfriend Johnny?
Summer: I have a bit of a hair trigger. But you should go before Marissa sees you.
Marissa: Ryan? What are you doing here?
Ryan: I was, uh, just checking up on-
Summer: Me. He wanted to make sure that I had a ride to the lock in.
Ryan: She’s low on gas.

Summer: Hey, how’s it going?
Ryan: Great. Look, I got to get to the lock in.
Marissa: See ya.
Summer: Guys.

Summer: Atwood, wait up! I’m sorry I overreacted, I meddled, oh my God, I’m Seth.
Ryan: It’s ok.
Summer: Look, I just get nervous that we’re going to lose her, you know? I cannot sleep tonight if you guys don’t make up, will you please just go back in there and talk to her?

They see when Johnny and Marissa catch Volchok and Casey.

They all sit with Johnny afterwards.

They all go to Johnny’s aid.

Summer and Marissa see Ryan and Johnny together.
Summer: Yeah, Coop, this shouldn’t be a problem for you at all.