View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 11:34 PM
jade86
Obsessed Fan

Hey guys i just found an interesting article about the "UFO" movie, posted 6 January 2013: Movie News: UFO Film Still a Go?

The most interesting portion of the article is this:

However, a recent updated posting on the website for ‘Film Bridge International’, which acts as representative and executive producer for feature films and TV productions around the world announced a new ‘relationship’ with ‘New Deal Studios’ who have most recently been responsible for visual effects in the likes of Hugo, Inception and The Dark Knight. Interestingly, Film Bridge have announced their involvement in “two major science-fiction motion pictures”, one of which is entitled Claustrophobic, set 200 years in the future - the other being UFO “based on the television series from UK broadcaster ITV” and due to begin production in the first quarter of 2013.

Speaking about "Film Bridge International" i've taken a look at the website (just in case ) and i found this beautiful page about "UFO" listed as one of those in production movies : Film Bridge International - Films in Production

So...maybe we can still hope

Last edited by jade86; 04-03-2013 at 12:41 AM