View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 03:26 AM
Lionne
Loyal Fan

I know you all have been waiting on pins and needles for these (by that I mean...you probably forgot you even took this quiz) and now here are the results!

Phantagae – 125 – perfect score, but her answer to the gossip question earned a whole extra 5 points. Way to go the extra mile, Phanta, you are the A+++ this week.
RubyAnjel – 123 – Still teacher’s pet, and definitely the resident TBBT expert.
Foxphile – 123 – A few extra editorial comments on her answers earned her an 11 here and there. Excellent job, Foxy.
The Captain – 120 - A perfect score! Amazing job, Captain! I salute you!
Lost in the Sun – 120 - I dazzled by her brilliance, like a lion lost in the sun....
Shamy_Reprezent – 119 – just a salami away from perfection, but still an A++ score.
Smoguntia – 119 – mentioning testosterone got everyone a 9, but you had to use “patch” rather than "shot" or "pill" to get the perfect 10. I'm a mean teacher, I know, sorry, but I also docked people a point for missing the salami. (There's a dirty joke in there somewhere, I know, I know.)
Stardust – 117 – Who also gets all the candy, because she flattered her teacher’s status as a unique lioness, and lionesses like this sort of thing.
MusicKat – 106 – I have to say, Rae, that when you missed the first question (73, the Chuck Norris of numbers!), I was concerned. However, you've pulled it out and ended up in A+ territory! Big gold stars for being our "Most improved!"
Nicole – 89, even without answering the essay questions. Very good - B+
Tijpoi11 – 86.5 - Excellent answers, all of which tell me that you're going to do even better next time. You have a solid B.

Looks like everyone is currently passing the class, mostly with flying colors. Look forward to doing this again next week!

Last edited by Lionne; 03-25-2013 at 03:36 AM