View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 08:44 AM
Belleislove
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
I would turn back the question to you asking what king of remotely good human would kill his own wife?

I actually agree with this

BelleisLove: I think "magic" will always be a priority to Gold/Rumple But I'm sure it won't affect at all his relationship with Belle and Bae. Maybe Emma's magic could help Belle too and that's why he would need it

I don't think taking her memories equal "killing" her because obviously she will have her memories back soon. And I don't think he could have killed her, no. Either way, Rumple would have been there to save her
Don't get me wrong. I love Hook. But I can't sugarcoat what he did. Same with Rumple killing the worthless one (Milah). It is what it is. I stll love both of them though. I think they're both big old hypocrites, lol. I think Gold/Rumple is showing some self-awareness though and he seems to loathe himself at times for the things he's done. They both do bad things, although Rumple obviously has done alot worse. But I'm not trying to get into that debate. They are both wrong. But they're my favorites.

But he could easily have missed and killed Belle before Rumple could save her. He can't bring back the dead. He did kill who she was and assumed it would be permanent. They even discussed it after she was shot. Gold told him it couldn't be undone and Hook was glad. I make light of it because she's obviously going to get her memories back and I am still interested in Hook and think he can be redeemed, but that was a pretty despicable thing.

I still love Gold with all the despicable things he's done as well. I think there's something wrong with me.

Maybe Emma does help him with Belle. He is apparently going to tell Belle he'll do everything in his power to get her memories back, and to me that means magic. I just don't think it's very attractive or compelling if he's just interested in Emma's magic right now for the sake of magic when he needs to mend fences with his son and bring back his true love.

Last edited by Belleislove; 03-22-2013 at 08:50 AM