View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 07:17 AM
Alayne
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
So I´m rewatching it, it was Stefan who send Lexi to Damon because she heard of his killings in Mystic Falls and he wanted somebody to look after him because he feared that Damon would get himself killed.
I don't know. That doesn't feel right to me. I feel like the Stefan/Lexi relationship, as written in S3 but also in that S2 flashback, is not one where Stefan can/would make Lexi do anything. Like, I would buy Lexi going after Damon on her own but Stefan sending her? Eh.

Quote:
Hm ... haven´t even thought about that. Damon said he spent all night "reforcing it" so I guess that´s why she couldn´t break out.
Lol, Damon, look at your life choices. That sounds so lame to me.
This "reinforcing the door" stuff reeks of BS. Like, what did he do with that door? I may be wrong but as far as I can remember vampires have always been shown to be vervained when they were to weak to open a door/a cage/etc. But I guess the show loves to de-power its characters whenever it is necessary for the plot to happen.

Quote:
Well she rejected him in the flashbacks first but then he got to her with that talk about him switching his humanity back on because he cared about her ... I don´t even know.
She talked to him every night about Katherine because she thought she could bring him back with his love for her He then said he would already have his switch on because of her and she believed him and then they slept with each other.
Side-eyeing this so hard
I guess this is another example of the show show-casing Damon as a sexy vampireTM. Nobody can resist him.

Quote:
Well he know Will a guy who Katherine send after Hayley to kill her. He was a guy he knew from that time who had a bar and provided vampires with fake identies. Damon stole the IDs and Will gave it to the vamps I think.
Yep he was I guess ... also so badass wearing a shirt with the anarchy symbol on it.
Doesn't sound like a big deal.