View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 05:03 AM
Alayne
Addicted Fan

Kathrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Anne
and Damon had brought her there, locked all the doors so that she couldn´t get in and the sun was coming up and Lexi had to hide somewhere because she didn´t have a day light ring and Damon walked away with his smug face.
But Lexi is a centuries-old vampire, so why would a few locked doors be a problem for her?

Quote:
And after that Delena talk it seemed like when Lexi came back in season 1 this brought back all this guilt and stuff in Damon and he hated it and also killed her to get rid of that guilt. He made a comparison with no!humanityElena and that she would regret later when the switch is on again and it would cripple her or something.
Nope, nope, nope. I reject this canon.

We saw that Lexi was never sexually interested in Damon, so I dislike that the show changed that. Like, the show never works with the trajectory of the female characters when it comes to stuff like that. It bothers me a lot.

Also could you please tell me what this fandom talk about Damon having had a friend in the past was all about? And was Damon, according to these writers, in the punk rock scene, lol?