View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 04:33 AM
Regulus-Fan
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayne (View Post)
I have to admit that I didn't watch the episode. I heard that it was terrible, so I don't want to do that. But I was wondering what happened between Damon and Lexi in the flashbacks. If somebody could please tell me... I want to know the latest retcon.
Anne
Well, hopefully somebody can correct me if I´m wrong, but it was like Lexi wanted to keep an eye on Damon (for Stefan or because she is just that lovely person who wants to help people) and was trying to get him to switch his humanity back on again, I don´t really know what she did but I don´t think she tortured him like Stefan (at least we didn´t see it) but talking to him about it all the time. And Damon then pretended that he switched his humanity back on and it is all because he is in love with Lexi, they slept with each other and then when Lexi woke up it was at the roof top of the bar I guess and Damon had brought her there, locked all the doors so that she couldn´t get in and the sun was coming up and Lexi had to hide somewhere because she didn´t have a day light ring and Damon walked away with his smug face.
And after that Delena talk it seemed like when Lexi came back in season 1 this brought back all this guilt and stuff in Damon and he hated it and also killed her to get rid of that guilt. He made a comparison with no!humanityElena and that she would regret later when the switch is on again and it would cripple her or something.