View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 04:10 AM
ElizaSparrow
Master Fan

TFTNT Tara, I really have to thank you for opening all of them so quickly

About the new Sneak peeks:

Sneak peek 2: at Snow apologizing for slapping Marco... As he said, he "deserved" it, Emma wouldn't have been alone if Snow came with her through the wardrobe in the first place. Anyone in Snow's place would have wanted to punch him in the face too... So I don't see what is so "evil" about it...

About this sneak peek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Sneak peek three.

Neal, Henry and Emma.
at Neal bringing Tamara and "not thinking" ^^ But it's cute how he says "I need her"!

Quote:
Once Upon a Time fans were given a hint about a connection between Neal and Hook in Neverland. Do you have any scoop about what their history might be? –Stef
For now I will just say that one rumor making rounds as of late absolutely will not pan out.
Supernatural, Smash, Grimm Spoilers — Once Upon a Time, Grey’s Anatomy - TVLine

About this interview: I REALLY hope that NEITHER Hook nor Neal are Peter Pan, I personally think Neal DOESN'T fit the PP character at all, and Hook as Peter Pan would also kind of ruin the purpose of the story for me so I'm glad other people think that way too

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I don't see how it would be any different from Red being the wolf.

But I think Hook being a lost boy makes more sense. It would explain how he knew about Neverland back when he was just Killian Jones.
I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I think Peter Pan is sacred to me because it was such a beloved child hood memory. I mean I was up in arms up about Rumple being the beast. But thankfully that worked out well with Belle and Rumple's great chemistry and good writing.
It DIDN'T work out well for me at all As well as Neal being Bae... So I really hope they won't go there with Hook being Pan too
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!