View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 07:39 AM
Scara-Anne
Passionate Fan

aw, I hope you'll fell better soon, hon

and ... ... ok, just becuase it is so much fun ... let's see what we would need for this theory ...

A very sick Sam who's about to die and makes his mom and dad more than sad.
Since I don't think that John knew about things like ... ghosts and stuff ... I guess he goes to a bar, meets someone (a guy) and talks and talks and talks ... and gets drunk, totally drunk.
So ... this "guy" is not just a guy, but ... something bad ... actually, something that thinks it's doing good things, 'cause, well, it would help them save Sam. And in return, he gets a life ... or even better: he gets something nice to eat (everything that once has been inside Mary (that's her name?)).
Of course, that's something odo, because he saved a life and about this other person dying ... well ... everyone gets hungry at one point
Of course, he wouldn't tell John that he'd kill her. He'd probably tell him that John is selling his life by "signing" this contract ... of course, he does sell his life ... 'cause his wife will be dying and what kind of life will there be left? right, a really really sad one. (I think you know what I mean)
And then, of course, John wants to find ths thing again ...

Two problems: I think there is no way that John could have killed her ... how? she was upstairs and saw "him", walked downstaires and there he was, sleeping peacefully.
Same with Sam. He got home and we saw everything he was doing while he's been home. There's no way he could have killed Jess and pinned her at the ceiling (why are they at the ceiling anyway?)
And another problem: Why Jess as well? This would mean that something bad was about to hapen to her ... cancer or whatever ... and someone selled his life to save her ... and, honestly, I doubt that after what happened to his mom Sam would have agreed to anything like that. And if there was something like that, but not Sam signed this contract, but one of Jess' ex-b/f ... why so late? Why did this thing wait so long this time? (I doubt Sam and Jess ahve just been together for some weeks ... I mean, they were living together)

So, yeah ... I guess this scenario is impossible ...

though I'm sure we could find a way to make it possible
Scara-Anne is offline   Reply With Quote