View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 01:43 PM
Vera-Sabe
Addicted Fan

Ilda: I know what you mean. I, too, wish I could create arts like I see on Tumblr. I don't have the proper graphics program, though. And I don't have the money to buy a good graphics program.

Everyone: Oh, my gosh! I know it's not meant to be funny, but it is. I completely agree with everything that you guys said about Rumpel/Gold, Regina, Snowing (as a couple and individual characters), Henry, Emma, Ruby, and Belle to a certain extent.

Yeah, I'm tired of Rumpel/Gold coming out top every single time I turn around. I also don't like the fact that the supposed "heroes" don't crack down on him just because "he's family." Oh, bull-crap. So what? He's done some pretty awful, bad things, and he hasn't apologized or shown remorse for any of them. And he should get off scot free? In the real world, Rumpel would eventually be caught. And when he's found guilty, he would go to prison. Oops. I forgot. This is OUAT, not the real world. <-- full of sarcasm

As for Snowing, all I have to say is that my interest in them has gone down since last season. I still love and adore them. However, like PianoForte said, they're getting useless, especially Charming. I like Snow's story-line with Cora and Regina, but still it's not like it was in season one.

I don't understand why they felt the need to upgrade Ruby as a main cast member when they don't even involve her in all of the plots that they dumped on us this season. She gets a lot of dog/wolf jokes, too, which is starting to annoy me. Now she's like Henry's baby-sitter. So, Ilda, you're right. She's supposed to bad-ass yet she's reduced to being a baby-sitter for Emma and Snowing. Have the writers forgotten already that she's a werewolf and can be useful in a fight/battle?

I'm tired of Henry always getting these kind of lines: True love conquers all, good always triumphs over evil, good always wins, you're supposed to be heroes, heroes are supposed to be good, pure, and untouched by evil, etc. Yeah, we know all of this. Can you say something else? I'm getting sick of it.

And everything that he's done, he is not getting punished, reprimanded, and/or grounded! He wants everyone to stop lying to him. I get it. But he should take his own advice! He lied, too. He lied to Snowing, Rumpel, Emma, Neal, and most especially to Regina. But instead of scolding and grounding him, he gets off the hook (no pun intended ). If I did half the things he did when I was his age, I would have been grounded for life and gotten a good old fashion spanking!

I don't like Belle's character. However, I have to agree that I'm getting annoyed at how the writers are treating her and her character. She lost her memories and now she's stuck in the hospital, getting put to sleep all the time. (I forget the name of the medicine/drug that puts you to sleep and knocks you out. Anyone know what it is?) It's really starting to annoy me. She was pretty bad-ass, especially in The Outsider. However, more than half the time she's being written as a damsel in distress. It's getting on my nerves.

And please don't get me started on Emma and our lovely queen: Regina. I loved Emma's character in season one. But this season her characterization took a nosedive.

And as for our queen, I'm tried of Regina getting the blame for everything (example: the curse, even though Rumpel created it) and always loses. No matter what she does - good or bad - she always loses. And how the hell is that fair when you compare the things Regina did vs. the things Rumpel did? Ugh! I love Rumpel and his character. I'm a huge fan. IMO, however, Rumpel is far more evil than Regina.

Okay. I'm gonna stop here. Just wanted to give my two cents. Rant over!

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr

Last edited by Vera-Sabe; 03-20-2013 at 01:52 PM