View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 04:10 PM
nannygirl704
Dedicated Fan

Thanks to both of you for your opinions and thoughts on wanting to read a alternate ending to that episode. I think I may just do that!

Lisa, you always say that about me being your choice for RK storyline but it still means so much to hear you say that! Only hope that I won’t write a story that’ll ned up change your mind! lol

Colleen, thanks for your kind words too! I mean you’ve only read my first RK story—the one that started it all! lol—and already you feel that I do a good job at writing the pair really means a great deal.

The idea of rewriting some of those scene or endings as a collection! Now there’s an idea! I’ll have to think about that one! That is if you don’t mind Lisa.

I could see Kitty wanting to foster another child but I don’t think I’d want to actually see it in the show. Might start feeling too much like Happy Day’s later seasons when the different cousins started living with the Cunningham’s. Maybe in fanfic but even then it’s kind a like we already know how Red and Kitty would treat a child who wasn’t their own but living in their home, they’d love them like their own. And it might be fun to see how the gang would react too but again we kinda saw that in The Good Son.

Red and Kitty fostering another kid is a nice idea but for me I think that once all the kids were grown and out of the house they enjoyed their time alone. Kitty would take awhile to get used to it but eventually would remember how much she had loved the days of it just being her and Red. And besides it’s The Forman House I doubt that place was ever empty for too long.