View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 11:55 AM
broken melody
Fan Forum Star

Celebrating 125,000 posts at the Shiri board!

Shiri Appleby
125, 000 Posts Celebration

Made by Love Unexpected

Icons

Made by Love Unexpected

Testimonials

I've been a moderator for this board for almost two years. It has been truly amazing, especially since our beloved board has been doing so well. We have seen the best post counts than there has been in years and we have a great active fanbase here, and I love coming here every day to talk to you guys. Especially since we are talking about someone as amazing as Shiri. She is amazing actress who is still as gorgeous and talented as she was during her days as the star of Roswell. I can not wait to be here, when we get the first photos of her baby and when we get our hands on them wedding pictures! I love the fact that I was here to see this board get to 100k, and that I am still here when it reached 125k. I know that we will stay strong, and that it won’t take us too long to 150k - Em (Pempees)

125k posts, wow, that is quite an accomplishment! I only started posting here 2 years ago, after seeing Shiri on LUX I was reminded of what an amazing actress she is. I then came across this board and everyone made me feel welcome right away. I am so proud of this board, we're still doing well after 13 years which is amazing! Even Shiri must think so, seeing as she used to post here herself. I'd like to thank everyone who's posted here and those who still do. Let's make it 150k soon! - Ingrid (Love Unexpected)

to the 125 000 I love the Shiri Board. It was the first board I posted on.We have some great people posting here and we have awesome mods. I still remember when the Shiri Board was on the low count warning list and now we are rocking those post counts What I also love about this board is that we sometimes do a Roswell rewatch. We all live in different countries, but yet we manage to watch an episode together at the same time and that is super awesome. So Congratulations everyone to 125 000 posts - Sandra (Sanni23)

yay, first I want to congratulate all because we reach the goal successfully. I can say that I feel this board as my home, I met people who share my passion and it's great. Obviously, I have to mention Shiri, since she is the architect of all this. Greetings to all. - Tara (Amaranto)
Fan Art

Made by saorievans

Made by Love Unexpected

Made by Shiri S

broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote