View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 09:39 PM
Lionne
Loyal Fan

So, I thought that people would not want to continue this, but Mari told me that she took the silence on the matter as positive enjoyment not negative, so I'll give this another go. I hope you enjoy:

The Closet Reconfiguration Quiz:

1) Easy one – What was the number on Sheldon’s teeshirt in his first appearance of the episode?
2) Why did Leonard stop to let Sheldon buy take out?
3) What was Sheldon doing at Whole Foods for an hour, and who chased him out of the store and with what?
4) In the laundry room, Sheldon was wearing a green teeshirt, and green usually stands for courage. What did Sheldon need courage to accomplish?
5) Considering that Amy apparently now paws at Sheldon like she’s a bear and he’s a trash can full of sweets, what terms of the Relationship Agreement have clearly been renegotiated or entirely thrown out the window?
6) What does Leonard think that Raj clearly needs, and do you agree with him?
7) What did Sheldon use Amy for when Howard threatened to kill him?
8) Can you list all possibilities of what the card from Howard’s Dad contained, and to whom each scenario belongs?
9) Essay question ¬– Despite his protests, Sheldon is the one who comes up with the reasons to tell everyone the contents of Howard’s letter. In what past episodes have we dealt with Sheldon’s viewpoint on gossip, and do you think that he secretly enjoys partaking in it?
10) Essay question ¬–¬ Sheldon keeps saying that, “based on the contents I could either file it–“ and then he gets cut off. This suggests that the contents contained more than just a letter. Use that information to speculate on which version of the letter’s contents given by the other 6 characters was accurate.
11) Bonus question – Can you remember anything from last week’s episode? If so, tell me which Disney Princesses all 3 girl’s picked.
12) Bonus question & Essay question ¬– We’ve spent thousands of pages wishing for the Sheldon-initiated kiss and talking about different wonderful scenarios of how it could happen. Now, take a leap ahead and give me your fantasy for the Shamy marriage proposal. Obviously, any answer whatsoever gives you 10 pts as there are no wrong answers.