View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 09:03 AM
majesdane
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by star10310 (View Post)
All I know is, Aria BETTER NOT LEAVE EZRA! He has sacrificed SO MUCH for her, clearly finding out about his son won't affect their relationship to the point where he re-thinks it. He loves her.
Except, Aria isn't obligated to stay him just because he's made sacrifices for her. NO ONE is obligated to stay with someone. The fact is, Aria is a teenager who has a whole world of other problems to do deal with, and she should not be forced to deal with something she never signed up for. She did not sign up to be a step-mother of sorts for a 6 year old kid and it's 100% unfair of Ezra to constantly impose this on Aria. The fact is, he readily sought out Maggie and his kid. He didn't have to, Maggie was fine on her own. So was Malcolm. Even Aria was not cool with Ezra trying to be a part of Maggie and Malcolm's lives.

Ezra shoulders the responsibility here, I'm sorry. Aria never demanded or expected him to make any sort of the sacrifices he has made. Ezra did that all on his own. It was his decision to include his son and baby momma into his life. Aria isn't obligated to deal with any of that. She's dating Ezra, she's not married to him. Clearly the whole situation is stressful for her and she doesn't like this uncomfortable situation she's in now. I totally understand why she would want to break up with Ezra, if she does. She has been unfairly burdened here.
S T A R D U S T