View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 02:40 AM
Karma Police
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Wait, so is Spencer on the Team for real? Or is she just "in" for now to figure out what happened to Toby? I'm so confused!!
imo she only joined to get to know everything there is about the A team, to solve the mistery. Would also explain the Faust reference.

Quote:
I have been guessing that it would happen for 4-5 episodes now and I've been saying it would happen in the finale. It looks like the girl in the red coat could be Alison or her twin but if they want to truly shock us Melissa is going to be in the red coat wearing a wig. <
That's why I don't believe that Spencer joined the A team for real. If that was the case, they would reveal it in the finale and have us wait till summer.

Would be interesting if Melissa was the red hoodie. Wouldn't be that shocking though since they showed Melissa in various flashbacks, a lot of people mentioned seeing her the night Ali disappeared, etc. And she was the one to call Cece about Mona. But personally, I would love red coat to be somebody rather random like Byron or Wilden.

I wonder why Wren is helping the A team and how much he really knows. He kinda creeped me out.

I love how save the kids are in Rosewood. All you need to say is that you are a friend of a person (who isn't even related to the kid) and nobody questions it.

Quote:
agreed, it was a step in the right direction. Who knows how long it will last though.
Probably not for long. I was really glad that Aria chose to leave, Aria is clearly the mature one in this relationship. I'm kinda shocked that Ezra doesn't consider how this whole situation makes her feel. I understand that he is overwhelmed but he could take a second to think about his teenage girlfriend who is a kid herself.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.

Last edited by Karma Police; 03-13-2013 at 03:07 AM