View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 09:14 AM
Sonya
Supreme Fan

oh Anne I love you when you get into theory mood

I like your new theroy and in a strange kind of way it´s logical but let´s just say it is how you wrote it, wouldn´t you think the audience would be highly dissapointed . I mean if it´s true that the Winchesters aren´t the real reason this "thing" is hunting, it would be shocking and that´s always a plus in TV-world but honestly I guess it would be a bit too easy. and it would give Sam the reason to stop the hunting (he mentioned he only does it because of Jess´ and I think that if it was just coincidence he would stop after he killes Jess´killer but if it´s about the Wincheser the whole past of their family that would be a total different story, who knows which other "things" are haunting the Winchesters because of their past and what they did?) but on the other side I would love if it´s true because than Sam would have to deal with not only Jess death but with the feeling of being lost I guess.

and I also liked how you revised my theory but I still can´t get the pregnant thing out of my head.

But maybe it´s not about Sam or John or about the past of the Winchesers maybe it´s all because of Dean. We don´t know what he did in his past....

Icon Credit
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote