View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 07:26 PM
ForVanAngel
Obsessed Fan

Barry, you're absolutely right. I'm so happy that Parenthood is existing, it feels like a show from some years ago. Also I have Switched At Birth, which comes very close to Parenthood. Parenthood is more Everwoodesque, but SAB also has intelligent writing and realistic characters, so I think it belongs to the same group of shows.

I agree, there are only so many cop and lawyer and medical shows I can take. So far I couldn't take any medical show, except for Scrubs. Or I didn't care, maybe some day I will watch E.R. or so. But it's very limited. Had watched my lawyer shows and also will like cops hows if they are not CSI style. Since I watched a lot of shows and now know what I like, what is possible, what sounds good, what I should avoid, I don't even start those shows.

By the way to be not completely off topic:

Quote:
The premiere of Golden Boy garnered a 1.8 adults 18-49 rating, up from last week's Vegas, which earned a 1.5 rating in the slot. | tvbtn.com
From what I read it was below okay and next weeks the show will move to Friday, which is the death day for tv shows as you may know.