View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 07:49 AM
Mysterious Island Girl
Passionate Fan

Ooo he is dead. He was getting smelly as well.

Silas is a shape shifter and has taken over Shane's image. Shane's body is still damaged and laying on the island wherever that is. Silas just shifted to look like him only cleaner and better groomed. I thought something was up with him when he appeared to Bonnie and disappeared so quickly from her. What will he look like in his own form? What is he? Is he part werewolf since they are the original shape shifters?

Someone, I think it was Shane, said that you can't be a witch and vampire both, but wasn't Bonnie's mom like that? Or did she loose her witchyness at the time she turned. Same with Esther, Rebecca's and Klaus's mom, was she not both?

Poor, sad Elena. Nina Dobrev did some fine acting during this point of the show, when she grieved so deeply. Then Damon took away her humanity and saved her from this all consuming sadness. I'm surprised that with all the stuff happening in the show, all the magical and supernatural stuff going on that she didn't do this earlier. Eh, I guess Jeremy was her one hold onto what is really real.

Nice to see another human come along when Meredith showed up. And poor sad Matt.

Good episode.