View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 09:43 PM
Lionne
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Riterra Smith (View Post)
It was sorta my idea.
Yes, it was your idea. If you enjoy this, please credit the Captain.

And so, without further ado, I bring you Professor Lionne Lovegood's Inaugural "The Big Bang Theory" Quiz. Have at it:

The Monster Isolation Quiz

1. Who is the Superhero represented on the tee-shirt Sheldon was wearing first in this episode? What color tee-shirt was he wearing next, what was the color of the long-sleeve tee-shirt underneath it, and what do you think these colors mean about his current emotional state or mood according to the Green Lantern color code? Bonus points: Can you identify the scientific principle or objects on his shirt?

2. Amy wore two “coats” this evening – what color were they and where was she when we saw her wearing them?

3. Who was the historical figure Sheldon mentioned he dressed up as for his Fun with Flags tribute to Black History month?

4. What movie did Sheldon mention he was watching when he overheard Penny having sex?

5. This episode brings back Amy and Sheldon communicating via Skype. In what episode did they first Skype, and in what episode did we last see them Skype?

6. A Streetcar Named Desire is a play by Tennessee Williams, and he’s been mentioned before on The Big Bang Theory. In what episode and what scene was Tennessee Williams previously referenced, and how does seeing Penny in one of this works tonight correlate back to that earlier reference?

7. How many cigarettes are the monkeys smoking a day now?

8. How many times in total did Sheldon end up knocking on Penny’s door?

9. What are the 4 objects that Sheldon pulled out of his pants, and which one did he pulled out of his jacket? Put them in order of his relinquishing them, and identify where on his body he pulled them out of.

10. Sheldon learned a lot in this episode from several people. What did he learn, which ones did he apply successfully, and how did he feel about learning them? How do you think we'll see him apply these lessons in the future?

11. Bonus Question – Tonight Amy witnessed one of the routines Leonard uses in order to “manage” Sheldon’s behavior. What do you think she thought of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijopi11 (View Post)
Btw, professor Lio, the quiz, your analysises.... you are a god
Luckily I'm just humble (or wise) enough to stop at allowing myself to be compared to or called a God. (This never worked out well for anyone, particularly two of my favorite mythological characters of all time, Psyche and Arachne.) However, to paraphrase Sheldon, "I appreciate the sentiment."

12. Second Bonus Question – Speaking of Arachne, can anyone tell me the path through which who you tie this mythological figure from Greek myth to Jim Parsons? (Hint: you'll pass by the way of a show featuring muppets in order to get there.)

PS. Sometime yesterday I surpassed 1,000 posts! I was going to ask you to congratulate me, but Musikcat18, who joined about 2 months after I did, has over 5,000. How is this possible?

Last edited by Lionne; 02-21-2013 at 09:52 PM