View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:09 PM
TruLove
Elite Fan

★ ★ Joseph Morgan's 25,000 Posts Celebration!!!!!! ★ ★

Joseph Morgan

celebrating 25,000 posts

★ ★ ★ ★

Here we are! Celebrating another milestone for the board! We want to thank every single one of you for helping us achieve this milestone. From the temporary mods to every single one of our posters, Thank you ! Really there aren’t enough words to express how thankful and grateful we are to have wonderful dedicated posters as you guys are! Without you guys, this celebration wouldn’t be possible. Thank you for allowing this board to grow and making it an amazing place to be at! You guys are truly special!

We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for this wonderful man, Joseph Morgan. What can we say that hasn’t been said about him? He is an amazing man who gives back to the community, and shows love and appreciation to his fans. He is an incredible actor who can handle any type of scene and do an amazing job with it. He has an amazing sense of humor as well! With an awesome guy like that, it is really easy to talk about him and that is why we are here! Celebrating another milestone! And hopefully many more to come! Now let’s start the celebrations!!!!

★ ★ ★ ★

What We Love About Joseph Morgan:
His smile & dimples!

His love for his fans!

★ ★ ★ ★

Wow 25K!!! This is just amazing!! It just speaks volumes about the dedicated posters and fan we have here. I couldn't be more proud to be the mod of this board. I enjoy coming on everyday and finding posters having a good time talking and having fun! As I mentioned in the opening paragraph, I want to thank you guys for making this possible. You guys are wonderful!! This board wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys!!

Now to Joseph Morgan! What can I say about him besides that he is perfect and flawless? What I love the most about him is how humble he is. He still gives back to the community and takes any opportunity he can get to thank his fans. He is has a great sense of humor! Love those videos that he puts on his twitter! As an actor, Joseph Morgan can handle any type of scene! He will always kill it! Klaus is one of my favorite characters on Vampire Diaries. Joseph does an amazing job of making this evil character loveable and has you rooting for him. The bad guy with the golden heart! I’m glad that he will get to be one of the main characters on the Original spin off because he deserves it. Congrats on 25k!!! And many more that will come!!! Now let’s get this party started!!! - Brenda (Trulove)

Joseph is an amazing actor and human being, even if you don´t like the characters he is portraying you can see in every scene that he wants to show every emotion and make it his best performance and I respect that. He really lives for his job. I also love that he produced a movie and I wish him all the luck in the world that it will be a success. And his work outside of the business for charity is amazing as well.

I´m so happy for the board to reach its next milestone, even though unfortunately I´m not able to visit that often but it´s always a nice place to post here and it´s awesome that we now can celebrate. - Kathrin (Regulus-Fan)

★ ★ ★ ★

When Klaus' character first was mentioned on the show, I was for sure I was not going to like his character because he was so evil. At first I didn't. Then when Joseph appeared on the show he totally ended up turning me into a Klaus lover. With his back story and Joseph's acting it was so hard to hate Klaus. Joseph is a phenomenal actor and he plays Klaus perfectly from the happy scenes to the badass evil scenes, and even the very emotional scenes. Joseph is such a sweetheart and it is hard not to love him as well. And plus how could we forget that gorgeous accent of his! - Lindsey (linsxx3)

OMG 25k is an AMAZING MILESTONE! I know I don't post that much, but it's amazing to have been a part of the awesomeness that is this board! What I love the most about the board, besides my Wifey, is that everyone is so nice and welcoming and always in a good mood, and it's so great being a part of that! So, thank you for letting me post with you, I have so much fun, and congrats on 25K!! - Sara (NBalways)

★ ★ ★ ★

I love Joseph Morgan because he makes us believe in Klaus, he makes Klaus the best. The Villian is the best one on the show. He is the reason why I watch the show. Joseph Morgan/Klaus is the best! - Calgaryfan2006

I joined the board not too long after it opened and I was not disappointed. Thanks to both Brenda and Marielle for having such a welcoming board. I feel like we are a little family here. We all fangirl over Joseph's dimples, Klaroline gives us all these feels and we all love the same villain, Klaus. I am very happy to be part of this board and to have contributed to this awesome milestone. Here's to many more.
- Steph (*Stephie*)

★ ★ ★ ★

celebratory icons:

Credit: Ezgi {Melody}

Credit: Lindsey (linsxx3)

Credit: Kathrin (Regulus-Fan)

Credit:
Banner #1: Ezgi {Melody}
Banner #2, 5: Ixx ( -Fated to Love- )
Banner #3 and Gif #3: Kathrin (Regulus-Fan)
Banner #4: Lindsey (linsxx3)
Gifset #1: Ana (Tumblr)
Gifset #2: Clangwee (Tumblr)

★ ★ ★ ★

Visit The Originals / The Following / Icon by: Emma

TruLove is offline   Reply With Quote