View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 02:43 PM
Kevney1992-forever
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevneyIs4ever (View Post)
That's great info, but as for him spilling me personally I'd rather that stay private forever because their relationship was private as we all know in the first place so that's why it should stay that way. I'm happy with what we've gotten so far from him and I respect him for what little he has said and I love the little hint and subtle things that's as far as it should go in my book. I think it should just be let go & we should be happy/glad that he even has said what he has over the years because he didn't have too, but he did that's all that should matter at this point. But IF he wants to spill on his own then that's one thing, but it shouldn't be forced just because we want the real truth about happened that's not fair or right. Besides I already know the truth about their relationship (in my heart & mind) so I don't need anymore proof I've already got it all & even if he does spill I'll still have it all & wouldn't need anymore proof.
I personaly think that Kevin should keep to himself about what happened between him and Whitney . Only because she's not here with him to second it. But aleast we all know that they were together.